This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.


During this period if you are having trouble contacting us by telephone, please email us at:



What to do now

Coronavirus updates available on our Facebook page

Dr Ewing


Making An Official Complaint

If you feel uncomfortable making a complaint to the Practice Manager you can complain to your local Primary Care Trust. All PCTs have a Complaint Manager who can advise you about making a complaint.


You can also get help and advice about making a complaint from:

   Your local Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)

   Your local Independent Complaints and Advocacy Service (ICAS)

PALS provides confidential advice, support and information on health-related matters to patients, their families and carers. PALS can give you information about the NHS complaints procedure, including how to get independent help if you want to make a complaint. You can find your nearest PALS office using the directory on the PALS website.

ICAS is a national service that supports people who want to make a complaint about their NHS care or treatment. The Department of Health website has more information about ICAS. You can contact your local ICAS office through PALS or, for a list of local ICAS phone numbers, see NHS complaints.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website